Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Your Once Upon A Time Is Now!



Today I was studying about the Plan of Salvation and my studies ended up at this amazing talk by President Uchtdorf. 

"We all search for happiness, and we all try to find our own “happily ever after.” The truth is, God knows how to get there! And He has created a map for you; He knows the way. He is your beloved Heavenly Father, who seeks your good, your happiness. He desires with all the love of a perfect and pure Father that you reach your supernal destination. The map is available to all. It gives explicit directions of what to do and where to go to everyone who is striving to come unto Christ and “stand as [a witness] of God at all times and in all things, and in all places.” All you have to do is trust your Heavenly Father. Trust Him enough to follow His plan."

It has been the most amazing experience to help others find the map of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Not only have I been able to help others, but I have even been able to help myself understand more clearly the map Heavenly Father has for me.

How has following your map helped you understand and trust Heavenly Father? I invite you all to read this amazing talk and share it with someone who comes to your mind while reading it. I know that the Spirit can help you share the gospel in ways only you can.  


Happily Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment