Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Am Thankful!



HOLA!!

Oh mi familia. I miss you all. Especially right now! But, I'll stay strong.

I love you all! And I am so thankful for your letters! Don't stop! You can e-mail or write me! I love them!

So the weeks have started to go by fast! Which is good because I really was having a hard time getting into things... but, all is well!

This last week we had some fun times! Especially at this one lunch appointment. So... I ate something that I have never eaten before. COWTAIL! Like seriously, she brought it out and Hermana Taylor and I looked at each other like, "well here goes nothing." We didn't know what it was until we looked up when we got home. Lets just say, fatty/chewy. yum?.

So on Sunday, we had our primary program for the English ward and a mingle afterward and guess who I saw!? Reagan! From "Hairdresser on Fire” & "Reagan's blob" She told me I had nice hair. HOLLAAA!

So I would love love love Cherie Call's Christmas CD! If you could burn it for me and send it to me before Christmas:) :):) I love you for it. We listen to the same CD's over and over. I just would love some music change. (Side note from Mom, I actually have that exact CD and I was already planning on sending it to her. Inspiration I guess!)

It is Thanksgiving tomorrow! I just want all of you to know how thankful I am for you and your amazing examples in my life!! I am so thankful for this opportunity to serve the Lord. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and for the amazing, infinite atonement that He has given me. I am so thankful for the family that I have! I am so thankful for the country that I live in and for the people who help protect it. I am thankful for a living prophet who leads us and guides us in the way that the Lord wants.

We are teaching a new family! We found them tracting and they were way receptive. We taught them about The Restoration first thing and they were like "Wow that makes sense!" it was so amazing. I'm so excited for them! However, I am finding that people have a hard time giving up life styles and comfort to join the church. I know it is hard and tough, but I know that the Lord is aware of them!

Well, this p-day, we were going to the MET but right now we are at the Museum of Natural History! Holla! We  saw this amazing exhibit where this artist creates living rooms or bed rooms around pieces of art! Like all over the world! They took this statue that is like 60 feet tall, built a living room around it! AMAZING!

Okay I love you all! We have 2 Thanksgiving appointments. yikes. but i will eat slow! The wife of our first appointment had her first 2 babies at Orem Community Hospital! and she said she LOVED it! She is afraid to deliver the next one in NY. She is due next week. hahahah we all hope that she doesn't go into labor while we are there. :) Then in the evening we have an appointment with a Spanish member and she is making us chili!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL SOOOOO MUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!

con amor, HERMANA LANCASTER





No comments:

Post a Comment