Wednesday, June 5, 2013

9 Months Ago

9 months ago today, I embarked on a journey that would end up not only changing my life, but the lives of people here in New York City. And I am sad to say that in 9 months I will be leaving them, but happy to say I will be returning to my family. 

Time has flown. SO SO fast. I feel like it was yesterday that I was in the MTC. Yesterday that I arrived in New York City. That I arrived in the Bronx. IT IS SO INSANE! I must say I love the work. I love serving the Lord and talking about him and studying about him and just learning more about him and his love for me. 

I invite you all, young and old, to look for opportunities to share the gospel. It can be the tiniest things that can make the biggest differences.


Change lives. :) 


It has been hot here in the Bronx. A lot different than Utah that is for sure! I am so happy to be serving here though, and I know that this is where the Lord needs me to be. :) 

We are continuing to work with less active members and right now we have an investigator who is "golden." Her name is Wendy and she is planning on getting baptized on her birthday, August 17. We are trying to see if the Lord has an earlier date in store for her. We just know that, in these months, Satan can work on her and lead her away. Prayers for her would be wonderful! 

I hope you all have an amazing week! We are going to the Yankee's baseball game today! 200 missionaries will be there!! It's gunna be crazy! I am so excited!! 



I love you all so so much! Make sure to watch out for blessings from the Lord and give thanks. 

Love youuuuu!!! 

Love, 

Hermana Lancaster

No comments:

Post a Comment