Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!



I don't have much time!! But, just a quick letter to let you know:
  
Ash in the Bronx 
All of the missionaries got to go to a Yankee's game!
(I think Ashley has a new favorite team to add to her collection of favorite teams)


I love you all so much!! This past week has flown by!

We went to the temple last week and I was able to do sealings for the first time! It was such an amazing experience! We even got to do some in Spanish!

We continue to work hard with menos activos and are really enjoying seeing all their faces at church on Sunday! 

We have been working really hard on being courageous and sharing our testimony often so that the Spirit can testify to the people here. It is really amazing what courage and faith can do!! 

Yesterday we ran into a man who, was very contrary to our church and our beliefs. He offered to say a prayer for us and said, "help them find the right, they want to understand." When he was praying I felt so overwhelmed with the Spirit testifying to me that I am in the right and that this is the true church of Jesus Christ on the earth today. The fullness of the gospel is restored and we have it!! IT IS FREAKING AMAZING! 

Juana moved to the DR today! We helped her move.


I invite you all to pray to know if this is the true church. I promise you that as you do this, you will receive an answer...time after time after time. God loves us. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!! I love my mission! I am so so so thankful for this amazing opportunity to learn and grow and become converted to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

Thank you all for your support, love, and prayers. I love you all so so so much. 

Have an amazing week! 

Our district with our old ward mission leader Fernando

Musclessssss giving oooout

love, Hermana Lancaster

No comments:

Post a Comment