Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I Am So Blessed!



Kingsbridge Zone, Bronx NY, New York, NewYork North Mission 



Hello from THE BRONX!! I am still in the BX!! I am so blessed! 

I have a new companion, Sister Dunn! Who is from my hometown!! Springville!! 

Sister Barlow has gone to the English program and is serving in Stamford, Conn. She we be awesome there! 

We had transfers today and they are always stressful. We have spent the last few days saying goodbye to members and packing. 

Today I got to go on a split with Sister Barker who is serving in my old area of Inwood! It was so fun. I love the mission because of it's awesome perks of new friends! 

Our whole district has changed! We have 4 companionships in our district and one from every companionship has gone! 2 are training! It is going to be fun to get new ideas on how we can help the ward and work together in unity. I AM EXCITED!! 

This is going to be an awesome cycle. I will also be hitting my year mark this cycle! Crazy!!! I can hardly believe that I have been here for a year. It is really mind blowing. I love it so so so much. 

Remember to read the scriptures and pray everyday!!! It is so important! I love the analogy that Elder Gamble gave us. He told us about how when he played basketball as a freshman, he didn't get much playing time but when the coach did put him in, he showed him how much he had improved and had worked hard to be better! Now is our time to prepare and get better so that when the Lord needs us to "get in the game" we are ready. 

I love you all so so much!! Thank you for all your prayers and love. :) 

Love, Hermana Lancaster



No comments:

Post a Comment