Wednesday, September 4, 2013

We Need Your Faith!



Helloooo! Sorry about last week! We went down to the city and we didn't have much time to e-mail. 

I have something that I need to ask of all of you. For the month of September, our mission president has promised us, and commanded us from the Lord for each companionship in the mission to have a baptism in the month of September. He proposed this in mid-August and at that time we had 4 potential baptisms. As of today, we have 1 potential baptism for the month of September. We have come to a realization that these people aren't who the Lord needs to be baptized in September and we are at a stand still. We are fasting and praying so hard to complete this goal and we know we cannot do it alone. We, Sister Dunn and I, are asking for all of your faith to help us in completing this thing the Lord has commanded us. WE NEED YOUR FAITH! It has been such a blessing to be exercising the most faith I feel I ever have in my life, and such a struggle to see that it still doesn't measure up to what the Lord can do. Please help us. Prayers are very very very welcome at this time. 

This past week I have been under the weather, which really has been hard considering we need to have a baptism in September. I have been trying to rest myself the best I can so that I can be over this quickly but it is still here. I know ya'll are already praying for me and I know that your prayers have helped me to recover at this pace! Thank you Thank you!! 

Last week we went to the temple for p-day. OH MY HEAVENS! I am so thankful to Heavenly Father for the new temple film. It helps me to really understand so much about what happened there. I loved Eve and her wisdom. (girl power) and I really liked how they portrayed Satan. He truly is the father of all lies! cunning and deceiving  I invite all of you to go and to pray for more understanding of who God needs you to be right now! 

We have been working with the YW and it is amazing. It is very very different here in YW than it is in Utah. We have loved talking with the girls and really helping them understand why it is so important to come to church and learn these things! I love them so much! 




Thank you all so much for your love! I love you all so so much! I can feel your prayers carrying me when I am the weakest, and really helping me to reach my full potential  THANK YOU!! 

Have an amazing week! 

Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment