Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Companion, New Focus.


Hello everyone!! 

This past week has been kinda crazy! I think I may say that every week but, hey, it's the truth! 

I have a wonderful new companion Hermana Evangelista! She is a very hard worker and studied Piano and Composition at BYU-I before coming on a mission. She is very proper and kind. She grew up in the Phillipines until about 6 years ago. She went to an English/French school and speaks French like it's her first language. She speaks English, French, and Spanish fluently! She is awesome. :) 
Ashley with Hermana Evangelista
We have been sick. We sat at home this weekend with some serious yuckiness. We are doing better now but are still in recovery mode. Luckily the weather has changed from rain to sun so we wont have to be walking around soaking wet all day!! It is 46 degrees today here in NYC! It is absolutely beautiful! 

Today the Elders got to go to a Big East Basketball game at Madison Square Garden! I am so jealous! For all of you who know me, I love me a sporting event. I wish I would have been able to go but, a relaxing day sounds just fine to me. I am actually going to get my hair cut by one of our members! (Wish me luck!)  And I am dying it back to a dark brown. I may or may not have told you that it was like a light brown color. Too hard to keep up....and I love my long dark hair better. :) 

I hope that you all have a great week! I heard it is going to be so warm out in UTAH! You guys are lucky! Wear shorts for me! Heck, wear pants for me! ;) 

I love you all so much! 

Love, Hermana Lancaster

No comments:

Post a Comment