Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Long Days, Working Hard, Happy Too!


Promised pictures from last week's P-Day

Manhattan New York City Temple  view from a dance room at Julliard

Ashley and other sister missionaries visiting a ward member who attends Julliard dancing 

Ashley in "heaven" at Julliard on her P-Day

Hola! 

This week has been pretty busy. Mostly it feels like it was just barely Wednesday.

This last Friday we had dinner at the other Peruvian lady in our ward's house. It was so good! I love everything they do with potatoes. Her grandson was there, and he had just gotten home from his mission in February. He served in West Africa speaking French. Hermana Evangelista loved it because they just spoke in French the whole time! It was funny because he said he totally has forgotten his Spanish.  

Saturday was CRAZY! It was the busiest day I think I have ever had on the mission. We left the house at 9:30 am and got home at 9:00 pm. We had 6 lessons! It was very legit. 
Ashley (with her new bangs) and Hermana Evangelista
Sunday I got so sick. I think it was because I was fasting, but I am happy to say that I did fast for 24 hours.

Monday we had district meeting and they told us that we can now e-mail anyone we want! Holla! So all of you who want to e-mail me you totally can! (ashley.lancaster@myldsmail.net)

Ashley and Hermana Campbell
We extended a baptism date to one of our new investigators and she said, "well...I can't tomorrow, but maybe next Wednesday." LOVE IT! hahaha. We told her we still have more to teach her, and set the date for April 20th. She is GOLDEN! She is so ready for the gospel in her life. 

Tuesday was pretty chill. We were both really exhausted. We are working hard! 

I hope you all have a great week!! I love you guys and hope that all is well! 
Love you!! 

Love, Hermana Lancaster

No comments:

Post a Comment