Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012


Merry Christmas 2012!!!

Ashley displaying some of her Christmas gifts

Hermana Rogers and the scarf she made!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I loved loved loved loved loved talking to everyone yesterday!! You all are so awesome, and I am so thankful for the support you all give me in my life!  

Life with Sister Rogers is pretty awesome. She is way cool. I am already learning so much from her! I hope that things continue to go smoothly and that we can be BFF's forever!! 

This Christmas was pretty chill! We woke up and opened presents then headed to the Bishops house to Skype our families! At the Bishops, his wife Batania made us a Dominican breakfast of Pernil and Mongu. Then we went home and made some cookies and took some naps. Then we headed to some friends for Christmas Dinner and to Skype again! It was hard to be away from home but it was really great to see them all via Skype! 

I hope that everything goes great these next few days of no school! Things will be starting up again with us too! There is work to do! 

I can't wait to hear where Grandma and Grandpa are going! Please let me know ASAP! 

I love you all so so so much!! Thank you for all your presents and candy!  :) 

Love, Hermana Lancaster



Ashley with Hermana Richardson and Elder Kerr



Ashley with Hermanas Richardson and Rogers


Ashley with Elder Kerr




No comments:

Post a Comment