Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Online Proselyting

HOLLLA ALL from The Bronx! 


This past week we moved the McNairy's from their pad in the Bronx to a van that would take them to Monticello. SAD DAY! The McNairy's have been basically our own grandma and grandpa here in the mission. It has been awesome to go to them and talk with them and learn from them. They are going to do awesome up in Monticello!! 

This Sunday was my little brother Dylan's birthday!! He turned 10! That is so crazy and makes me feel very old. It was also Elder Geisel's birthday that day! 

Yesterday, we had zone conference! It was fun because it was Sister Dodson's first zone conference! I learned something very sad though, I come home a cycle earlier than I thought!! I come home Feb. 6. WOW! that is so close! We also have been approved to do online proselyting! You know what that means! FACEBOOK! So if ya'll see me on facebook, just know, this is being used as a proselyting tool, and not as a way of communication with friends and family. If you have any questions though feel free to ask me. It is so amazing to be able to use this technology! We have an elder in our mission who has been Skyping his family back home in Reno with the missionaries there and he is helping teach the gospel to his own family! Something that he never thought he could do as a set apart missionary here in New York. How amazing that this hastening of the work is for all the world. We start our focus in our areas and as it branches out, it reaches every climb. I LOVE IT! 




Today we are going to the temple! I am so excited. I love the peace that the temple brings. 

This week we have a pretty packed schedule! I can't even believe it! I will for sure take pictures! 

Last week we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. AMAZING! I didn't take that many pictures because I am a horrible person, but I know for sure I will be going back asap. :) 

Hermana Dodson



Mark Rothko from the Met!! I studied him from my art history
 and my "Divine in the arts" class. Love him! 


Have an amazing week!! Make sure to pray daily and read your scriptures personally and as a family! BLESSINGS!!! 

I love you all! 

Love, Hermana Lancaster 


Fat Lip...ooops!

Elder White ready for the rain

Member and Ashley wet from the pouring rain


911 Memorial

Members from Paraguay


Bumping system on that van!!! SPEAKERS!!!

China Town


District Pizza Party

Ashley and Hermana Dodson

No comments:

Post a Comment