Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Still Serving in the BX!

Hello All,


I am still in the BX! Holllllla! 


And, I'M TRAINING! So crazy! Last Wednesday we got a call from President Morgan and I thought for sure it would be for my companion because she would for sure be taking over the area. Nevertheless, President Morgan asked for me! and asked me if I would be a trainer! I of course said yes. :) 

Friday we went up to Scarsdale to the Trainers Meeting. It was amazing. I am so happy to think that Heavenly Father knows me enough to know that I will be able to help Sister Dodson, (My new companion who just arrived yesterday from the Mexico MTC.) We had amazing Hawaiian Hay stacks made by Sister Morgan, and then headed back down to the BX. 

Saturday we Figured out that Sister Dunn would be going to South Manhattan to be with my old comp, Sister Skinner's comp. Sister Skinner is going to Poughkeepsie! Which is very very up-state. But she will rock it! and have a car! :) Elder Wilsher was released as AP and is headed back to Olmsted where he was "born", to "die" (mission began and ends there) :) 

These past few days have been a blur. In all honesty, this past cycle has been a blur. I feel like it was yesterday that I got to the BX. And then it feels like yesterday I got to NY! So surreal! 

It is such an amazing blessing to be serving the Lord. I am so happy that this was my path. This was my plan. I am so thankful to all of you who have helped me along the way. Thank you so so much. Stay strong! The Lord will not forsake us. 

I hope that you all have an amazing week! Fall is coming! It started coming here then for some reason it decided to get really hot this week.. not cool. 

I love you all! I love your amazing examples. I love the Lord. I am so thankful to hear from His prophets, seers and revalators this weekend!! How blessed are we!!! We have such a knowledge of His infinite amazing love for us. I LOVE IT! 

Love you all!! 

Love, Hermana Lancaster

No comments:

Post a Comment